Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Two very Good Friends' Stories of Homeschooling! Gotta check these out.....

My friend Amanda has been a type of mentor to me....although she does not realize it.  She and I have never talked about it formally; however, I have been secretly observing her interactions with her children, her curriculum choices, and her attitudes on home education.  I'm totally overwhelmed with her story of how she began home education and the choices she made thus far.  You will love the "adventure" of her humble beginnings!

Amanda's Story


Another lady I've had the privilege to know all my life it seems is Debbie.  She is very much younger than me, but we have in recent years 'clicked' in many aspects of life - parenting, church, values and (most recently) home education.  She came to me asking questions and wanting validation for some decisions, perhaps.  I helped her as much as possible and developed an educational consulting business after the things she was wondering.  I entitled it "Conversations with Debbie".  I'm not sure where that is now, but the concept is my foundation for helping other moms make the decision.

Why do I home school?

What is your story?  Email me at homeschoolingconsultation@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment