Friday, July 1, 2016

# 1 question

Often I get asked what curriculum I use.  I don't know how to answer that.  I don't really use curriculum like others.  If I have an A Beka book, we don't do the tests, worksheets, or quizzes.  I utilize it as a resource more than my map for what the kids will be doing.

I'd like to say we utilize a delight-directed learning approach.  My children and I are interested in many things, but we don't always get to study these topics.

I recently found a website Noah's Ark Homeschool.  I really enjoy looking over their pages.  Here is a page with free sites.  I have to say I use the internet A LOT to teach.  I use Blendspace to correlate our topics into a place where they can be streamlined into a unit study of sorts.

See if you can find a few gems of free curricula for the upcoming school year on the following site:

Noah's Ark Homeschool Free Sites

Which ones did you find interesting?

No comments:

Post a Comment